This is a 12 week course which introduces your athlete to the basics of competitive cheerleading. Includes all training, routine music, routine choreography, and Holiday Showcase Performance!
This program is designed for athletes ages 4 to 10.
Total cost of the 12 week session is $285. Breakdown – $100 due at time of registration, $100 due October 1st, $85 due at uniform sizing.
Classes are every Thursday 6pm to 7pm. (Sneakers are REQUIRED for this class)
Benefits of FUNdamentals and All Star:
FUNdamentals and All Star teaches teamwork, cooperation, working towards a common goal, and socialization with others as integral parts of success and learning, while still developing the individual athlete. Many other youth activities focus on the development of the individual without the opportunity for a focus on the sense of team and comradery built within the group.
Individual achievements gained from All Star:
● Self Confidence
● Agility/Athleticism/Fine Motor Skill Development
● Strength training and development of overall physical condition in a FUN atmosphere. Exercise has never been so FUN!
● Character development through a special series developed exclusively for FUNdamentals
Why is FUNdamentals so GREAT?
● Never boring! FUNdamentals is designed in short modules that keep athletes engaged for those budding individuals who want to experience all that All Star has to offer and not spend long periods of time focused on just one aspect of the sport.
● FUNdamentals incorporates stretching and increased flexibility, stunting, jumping, dance, conditioning and a FUN activity in each class structure.
● FUNdamentals teaches character development throughout a session long series of FUN activities that encourages the growth of each student’s life skills.
● Weekly FUN activities are sent home that aid in the development of your student athlete and teach valuable life lessons.
● FUNdamentals provides a taste of All Star which allows for a short term commitment to evaluate if All Star is right for your child!
● FUNdamentals provides a routine learned throughout the session which gives athletes the opportunity to perform in a FUN no pressure atmosphere such as a showcase.
Bookings are closed for this event.